Kinemaster is a video editing application for mobile devices that has gained popularity among content creators, YouTubers, and other professionals. It is a comprehensive video editing software that is easy to use and provides a variety of features that are perfect for both novice and experienced editors.
There are three versions of Kinemaster available: Kinemaster Video Editor, Kinemaster Pro, and Kinemaster Mod. Let’s take a look at each of these in detail:
- Kinemaster Video Editor: This is the basic version of Kinemaster, available on both the App Store and Google Play. It provides users with a range of features such as layer-based editing, trimming, splicing, and adding special effects and text. This version of Kinemaster is free to use, but it comes with a watermark on the final output.
- Kinemaster Pro: This is a paid version of Kinemaster, which offers additional features and functionality compared to the free version. It provides users with access to all the basic features of Kinemaster Video Editor, as well as advanced features like chroma key, audio mixing, and color correction. Kinemaster Pro also does not have a watermark on the final output, making it ideal for professional use.
- Kinemaster Mod: This is a modified version of Kinemaster Pro, which provides users with all the features of Kinemaster Pro, but without the need for a subscription. It is not available on the App Store or Google Play, but can be downloaded from third-party websites. Kinemaster Mod is not an official product, and its use is not recommended as it may contain viruses or other malicious software.
Kinemaster is a versatile video editing application that is perfect for both novice and professional editors. The basic version of Kinemaster is free, but the Pro version provides additional features and functionality. Kinemaster Mod is a modified version of Kinemaster Pro, but its use is not recommended as it may contain harmful software. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced editor, Kinemaster has the features you need to create stunning videos.
Table of Contents
What Is Kinemaster Error & How To Solve?
Kinemaster is a popular mobile video editing application that has been widely used by content creators and video enthusiasts. Despite its popularity and advanced features, users have reported several errors that are common with the application. In this article, we will discuss the most common Kinemaster errors and how to resolve them.
Error loading project:
One of the most common Kinemaster errors is the error loading project, which occurs when the application is unable to open a saved project. This error can be caused by several factors such as a corrupted project file, lack of storage space on the device, or an outdated version of the application. To resolve this error, users should try clearing the cache and data of the application, freeing up device storage, or updating the application to the latest version.
Crashes and freezes:
Another common error reported by Kinemaster users is the frequent crashes and freezes of the application. This error can be caused by various factors such as outdated hardware, low storage space, and outdated software. To resolve this error, users should try clearing the cache and data of the application, freeing up device storage, or updating the software to the latest version.
Audio and video synchronization issues:
Some users have reported that the audio and video in their projects are not synchronized properly. This error can be caused by a variety of factors such as incorrect settings, outdated hardware, or low-quality audio and video files. To resolve this error, users should check the settings of the application, use high-quality audio and video files, and update the hardware to the latest version.
Unable to export video:
Some users have reported that they are unable to export their projects to a video file. This error can be caused by several factors such as low storage space, low memory, or outdated hardware. To resolve this error, users should try freeing up device storage, increasing the memory of their device, or updating the hardware to the latest version.
Error in watermark removal:
Some users have reported that they are unable to remove the watermark from their projects. This error can be caused by several factors such as an outdated version of the application or an unsupported device. To resolve this error, users should try updating the application to the latest version or switching to a supported device.
Kinemaster is a powerful video editing application, but like any software, it is not immune to errors. The above-mentioned errors are some of the most common ones reported by users, and by following the steps outlined, users can resolve these errors and continue to create high-quality videos.
Kinemaster Video Export Problem Fixing Solutions
Kinemaster is a popular mobile video editing app for Android and iOS. It has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features for creating professional-looking videos. However, some users have reported encountering issues when trying to export their videos. In this article, we will discuss some common kinemaster video export problems and their fixing solutions.
Problem 1: Video Export Takes Too Long
If the export process takes too long, it could be due to several reasons, such as:
- The length of the video: The longer the video, the longer the export process will take.
- The quality of the video: If you have set the quality of the video to high, the export process will take longer.
- Reduce the length of the video: If your video is too long, try to reduce its length.
- Reduce the quality of the video: If you have set the quality of the video to high, try to reduce it.
Problem 2: Video Export Fails
If the video export fails, it could be due to several reasons, such as:
- Lack of storage space: If your device does not have enough storage space, the export process will fail.
- Slow internet connection: If your internet connection is slow, the export process will fail.
- Clear device storage: Make sure that you have enough storage space on your device.
- Check internet connection: Check if your internet connection is working properly.
Problem 3: Video Export Quality is Poor
If the video export quality is poor, it could be due to several reasons, such as:
- Poor video quality: If the original video quality is poor, the export quality will also be poor.
- Low export quality setting: If you have set the export quality to low, the export quality will be poor.
- Improve video quality: If the original video quality is poor, try to improve it.
- Increase export quality setting: If you have set the export quality to low, try to increase it.
Kinemaster is a great app for video editing, but it can also have some export issues. The solutions discussed in this article should help you resolve common problems that you may encounter when exporting your videos from Kinemaster. If you are still having issues, make sure to reach out to the Kinemaster support team for further assistance.
Clear background running apps
Your phone needs to be cleared of any running apps. Your phone’s video decoder might be used by another app preventing Kinemaster from processing your video. A problem exporting from Kinemaster is usually caused by an error like this.
For this reason, you must clear up the recent apps tab to stop apps from running in the background. Right-click on the Recent apps button on your screen. After that, tap the Close All button to exit all background apps.
You can now retry exporting your video by opening the Kinemaster application. The export problem may be fixed by doing this. Whenever you get this problem in the future, you only have to follow this solution. You will encounter the export problem in Kinemaster when you open another app and use the video decoder.
Export video in lower resolution
Your smartphone sometimes cannot export the selected resolution of the video you have chosen. Kinemaster app may also display export errors if this is the case while rendering your video. Try to export your video to a lower resolution if you cannot fix it.
Let’s say you chose QHD 1440p earlier and want to switch to 4k. If the 1440p QHD resolution doesn’t work, you can go with resolution HD 1080p or lower. A video can be exported up to 4K resolution when using Kinemaster, but this depends on the phone’s capabilities. The Kinemaster app can’t ship your clip to the appropriate resolution if your phone lacks the required features.
Use a different version of Kinemaster
If Kinemaster is not working on your smartphone, it could be due to compatibility issues. To resolve this, you should start by updating the Kinemaster program as well as the software on your phone. Both Android and iOS app stores offer updates for Kinemaster.
If updating doesn’t resolve the issue, you can try using an older version of Kinemaster. To do this, you will need to manually download the lower version from a third-party app store. You can find the APK file for the desired version by searching for it on the Largest Kinemaster Pro Web Search Online.
Clear Kinemaster cached data
If you are experiencing crashes during the export process in Kinemaster, it may be due to an internal error in the app. Clearing the cache can help reset the app and resolve the issue. Here’s how:
- Open your Android phone’s Settings and go to Apps.
- Find Kinemaster and click on it to access the app info screen.
- Click the “Clear Data” button.
- Confirm your action by clicking OK.
- Close the Kinemaster app and reopen it.
Note that the app will act as if it’s being used for the first time. You may need to grant storage permission, but your previously saved projects will not be affected. By clearing the cache, you may be able to successfully export your video in Kinemaster.
These are the most common error of kinemaster. You can fix them by following your rules and if face more issues then let us know via the comment section. Share this article with your social media for more help!